Friday, April 8, 2016

Long Valley Ride

Motorcycle Polar Bear Blog, ride to Long Valley Pub, Long Valley, NJ, March 6, 2016.

This weekend I was once again at work, this time for Pirates and Princesses weekend at the Aquarium. It was hectic and fun and, thankfully, well attended.

Pirating instead of Polar Bearing at work instead of riding. My own princess came to visit me.


By Captain:

It was a quite a day. I departed the DD at 8:59 AM heading South. Met Pogy at the rest stop and continued down I-95 toward NY. Just before the Border FONZ caught up. As arranged Token2 and the Princess were waiting at the entrance ramp off I-287, we continued West over the bridge then South to I-80 then to the destination. The Long Valley pub offered a buffet which had something for everyone. Token2 left for Daytona after the group photo. We then headed North to the top for coffee but Pogy continued on alone. After our break continued on arriving home about 3:30 PM.


The Princess has the group photo ant a few sellfie's.

1 comment: